Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November Case Salads

Here are the case salad selections for the following two weeks. For those of you wondering what happened to last month's menu: I experienced a bit of a hiccup in the process of figuring out what salads would be available, but everything is now in order and I will be making regular updates once again. Thank you for being patient with me while I sorted things out.

Several salads are new to the Co-op this month, and I invite everyone to stop in and sample some of them if you get a chance. I've marked all of the new salads in the list below.

Now through Nov. 20th:

  • Chicken Salad with Apples and Walnuts
  • Udon with Garlic Sauce
  • Sumi Salad
  • Roasted Squash and Red Onion Salad *New*
  • Three Sisters Salad

Nov. 14th through Nov. 27th:

  • Vicki's Roasted Brussel Sprouts
  • Tortellini with Bacon and Onion *New*
  • Creole Roasted Yams *New*
  • Honey Mustard Potato Salad
  • Wild Rice with Apricots

No comments:

Post a Comment